According to the UK Government publication, “A Health and Care Worker visa allows medical professionals to come to or stay in the UK to do an eligible job with the NHS, an NHS supplier or in adult social care”. This means that Overseas social workers, care assistants, and home care workers are now eligible to apply for a UK Health and Care Worker Visa. It is hoped that the extension of the Health and Care Worker route will allow thousands of additional care workers to be recruited to fill staff shortages within the UK’s social care sector. This is where we, ‘Care Gap Bridgers’ (CGB) come in.

Register with us today! or visit our website

* indicates required field